The past few months (months, I know) have left me feeling really down in the dumps. And I keep telling myself to focus on the good stuff but sometimes that good stuff is so hard to see when you're so in the negative. That said, I sat down and thought long and hard about what I'm thankful for this year. This is what I came up with.
- my most loving & doting husband, Ryan
- my family
- having the ability to be creative
- almond biscotti tea
- friends, near and far, few and far between (too many to list--you know who you are)
- incredible neighbors (thank you thank you thank you, Marty, Tara, Mike, and Staci)
- Rocco & Rainer
- dreams, plans, hopes, and wishes
- hand-written letter (thank you, Letter Writers Alliance!)
- my favorite bloggers (Celia, Melina, Nina, Meli, and Stephanie--the blog world would not be what it is without you!)
- and of course, my lovely readers with whom this blog would not exist were it not for all of you!
What are you thankful for this year?
PHOTO COURTESY OF: DELETEYOURSELF